New Feature! Experience increased
interest and growth in your automotive association! Included in your
subscription (.99 cents / month), you can provide
links to your organization’s homepage
through our Reader Road Tests, Letters to the Editor
and our new forum. You’ll quickly see increased traffic to your website. Let The Common
Driver Automotive Internet Magazine assist you in better networking your
websites only, please.
New Feature! Included in your subscription (.99 cents
/ month), you can provide links to your personal homepage through our
Reader Road Tests, Letters to the Editor and our new forum. Show off your car,
truck, SUV or motorcycle to Common Driver.com readers world-wide.
*Automotive-related websites only, please.
For all your racing equipment needs, we recommend
Summit. Most parts are shipped free via ground service.
Tirerack for superior pricing on all major namebrand tires as well
as a large selection of hot custom wheels.
Kelley Blue Book
on-line provides retail and trade-in values on cars and trucks. KBB provides values relative to
and geographic location. In part, CommonDriver uses KBB for establishing
estimated values for some of our used vehicle road tests.
Like KBB, NADA is good resource for establishing used car values.
on-line is one of the very best automotive classified services.
databases use VIN numbers to provide information on vehicle history, such as severe mechanical failure,
flood damage, fire damage and odometer fraud. Carfax can also provide salvage title confirmation for many cars,
trucks and SUVs.
- Lingenfelter Performance Engineering is one of America's best sources for high-performance engines. John Lingenfelter's
marvelous company produces super fast, emissions-legal Corvettes, Camaros, Firebirds, Impalas,
GM SUVs, and even Vipers.
- Visit Hennessey Motorsports and see how John Hennesey takes an already fast Viper and builds a scary-fast,
9-second Viper. Hennesey's company
also builds high-performance Prowlers, as well as other vehicles.
- Steve Millen’s tuner company builds high-performance cars, trucks, and
- If you like the new Mustang, you'll love the Saleen
Mustang. The wonderful creations of Steve Saleen are not just
These high-performance Mustangs and Explorers can be purchased from select Ford dealerships, and they come with full factory warranties.
superchargers are built by Accessible Technologies, Inc. Included in most Procharger kits is an intercooler that lowers inlet temperatures, enabling higher
boost levels without detonation. The headquarters for Accessible Technologies is located just
a few miles from The Common Driver central offices in
- Vortech builds
superchargers for many different kinds of cars, trucks, and SUVs. Vortech
products have been proven effective both on and off the racetrack. In addition
to superchargers, Vortech also builds aftercoolers, air bypass valves, fuel
system components, intake manifolds, and pulleys.
- Paxton has been building centrifugal superchargers for over 45 years. Paxton offers several
high-performance parts and supercharger packages for cars, trucks, and SUVs.
- The official site for the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing.
- The official site for the National Hot Rod Association.
- The official site for the International Hot Rod Association.
Highly modified sport
compact cars are the automotive industry's fastest growing trend. Some analysts equate these modern front-wheel-drive,
(typically) four-cylinder hot-rods to
yesterday’s V-8 ’55 Chevy. Love 'em or hate 'em, the aftermarket options for
these vehicles have exploded in recent years. Have you ever seen a street legal 11-second
- One of our favorite printed automotive magazines, Motor Trend has published
tests on new cars and trucks for over 50 years.
- The main competitor for Motor Trend, Car and Driver magazine offers new car and
truck tests with a dash of humor thrown in for good measure.
- Automobile magazine tests new cars and trucks and uniquely provides an international
perspective on many feature articles.
- Hemmings Motor News is the world's largest marketplace for classic cars,
antique cars, vintage cars, muscle cars, street rods, and other special interest automobiles.
Find parts, look for a rare car, or even place a free classified ad to sell your classic.
- Another one of our favorite printed automotive magazines,
Road & Track tests a variety of new
cars and trucks.
Feature Articles |
Seven Best |
About Us |
Reader Road Tests |
Manage Account |
Copyright © 2002 The Common Driver, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The Common Driver is a ® trademark with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office.